Start Again At Your Beginnings…

Its quiet a long time I sat down to pen my thoughts only to share them to the world through the hot cakes over the internet ‘BLOG’. I haven’t written anything in this not because I am busy, because I haven’t tried to write one. As the title goes ‘Start Again At Your Beginning…’ today I am starting the blog again at beginning.

It’s been a long time; I have been pondering over various thoughts why I wanted a blog of my own. I still remember the day I created this blog though it is almost a year I have created the blog. What have I written in this, nothing so far? I would say not, for those that I created are the only ones. Whether they are good or bad, they are the once written by me. And they are my very original thoughts. So why should I feel I have not written? And why am I saying I am starting again from beginning? Because, I am not satisfied! Satisfaction here depends on the cause that made me to make a blog. Now I would like to tell why I have created a blog? Why I am not satisfied?

Many choose to work in what they have reached the stars of passion, but it’s not the case with me. I choose because I have a chance to choose, I opted because the option is not available and as the world taught me, I have not an idea if I passionate what I opted, what I choose? Not because I didn’t think about? But, just because I had no idea what I wanted. Many in the world are not sure what they wanted to be? They do some course that comes across the journey of life, they take what they get or they look for what they want to. But when we look at what we want to, is the passion that runs us? Or is it the heart deep jealous, envy that runs us? Answer to these, I have no idea. I can throw a stone in dark and tell it is jealous and envy build deep in my hearts that I had choose.

Today, I am a software engineer, did my B.Tech, earn a good amount of money, though not a time to talk of fame, at least was able to work out to keep my name in list of good employers. My parents feel proud of me, they boast of me. But you see I am not, I still feel, I miss something. I wanted to be a dance, sing, act, model, fight, meditate, flirt, and a many things! And have not a pint of idea if these are my passions. You see, today I say my parents are proud to tell that their son is working in IT industry, earns a four digit salary, has bought a moped himself, but not me. Yes, I earn a four digit salary, a moped, life style of my own, but I lack one – that is satisfaction. Why? It’s because I don’t know what I wanted to be, at least have no idea what I liked to be. It’s the same satisfaction that I don’t have with my blog. I want to work out to get it and so here I am ready planning it from beginning.

Comments

Hey, a good one! Especially I liked the terms -
Throw a stone into dark
Pint of idea.

But in India, where everyone speak about the huge salaries, u still get a 4 digit one?
Do they still use mopeds in India?
The profile doesn't provide a readable content

Popular Posts