Achieving Your Childhood Dreams

Everyone of us dream't of being/doing/achieving someone/something. I have. And some of us have achieved/reached our dreams, some are on en route their dreams and very few are unknown how to achieve/reach their dreams. I am one of those unlucky members who fall in the third category. I came across the below lecture, popularly known as the "Last Lecture", delivered by Randy Pausch, Professor at Carnie Melon University. This is no lament for the professor (no offenses meant!), who I came to know, have expired few months after he delivered this speech (which he claimed in his speech). Here is his speech:



I liked this speech very much, may be much to the fact that I like motivational speeches which are less cynical (you know all those emotional mailers and lessons, demanding you to stick to them for our prosperity, doing not will go down the lake and disappear!) This speech shows what you can be by having an optimistic thought on life. Let's learn from his life and let's be inspired by the great man.

Comments

Popular Posts