Parodies with Reliance Customer Care

Time: 2:27 PM

Tring Tring
Tring Tring


Time: 2:27 PM
Me: On Cloud nine. The call got connected.
Other Side: For Telugu Press 1, For English Press 2
Me: With no thoughts, cursing the stupid Tele Caller Options, pressed 2 (not that I am proud of speaking English, rather happy to converse in this language)
Other Side: For Plan Press 1, blah... blah… blah…
Me: Cursing again, hit the button 6
Other Side: A sweet voice of women appears; with no delay she starts “All our customer care executives are busy, please stay on hold, you are important to us…”
Time: 2:29 PM

Tana tana na….

“All our customer …”
Tana tana na…

Time: 2:31 PM, Me smiling…
“All our customer care…”
Tana….
Time: 2:35 PM, Me thinking, are they sleeping? Are the Customer Care Executives on leave!!!!
“All our customer care…”
Tana…
Time: 2:40 PM, Me all fussed, ready to blast who ever receives…
“All our customer care…”
Tana…
Time: 2:45 PM, What the f****? Is this customer care number? No wonder Telecom in India is blooming. I guess these customer care are fueling extremely well.
“All our customer care…” Cut…

Time: 2:46 PM
Me: Thank God! The call Got connected at last
C.C: Good Afternoon. This is ****. How may I help you?
Me: Same to you. I am so and so. Have so and so connection with your organization. Can you tell me the status of the service on my card?
C.C: Surely, but may I have your number please?
Me: Surely, My number #########
C.C: Can I put on hold while I get your account details?
Me: Oh! No Problem (Truly? What the hell am I saying?)
Time: 2:47 PM

Tana.. na…

Time: 2:49 PM
C.C: Thank you sir. For verification can I have your name?
Me: Blah Blah Blah
C.C: Thank you sir, may I have your Date of Birth?
Me: Blah Blah Blah
C.C:Your Address? Mothers Maiden Name? Last Transaction on your account?
Me: Oh! GOD! Shouts Blah Blah Blah
C.C: Thanks for Verifying your account Mr. ABC (Note she used my name first time still know. I introduced five minutes back). How may I help you?
Me Thinking: Thank God. They believe I am who I am speaking. I need to repeat the problem again.
Me: Ahhh. Can you check and tell if the service is activated on my account?
C.C: Sir is this a post-paid or pre-paid account?
Me: (Cursing - Can’t you check in the system) Errr.. Post Paid
C.C: Oh! Sorry sir. You have reached the pre-Paid department. Please call Post-Paid department
Me: (**** can’t she tell that earlier itself). Why don’t you connect me?
C.C: Oh! No Sir, I can’t do that.
Me: (Trying to be patient.) See. I am already on waiting for the last 15 minutes. I would be happy if you can connect to the department.
C.C: Oh! Ok sir. Can I put you on hold while I connect you to post paid department?
Me: Sure (Damn! Again on hold?)
Time: 2:52 PM

Tanananana….

Time: 2:53 PM
Me: (Thank God!!!) See, I have so and so account. I had this problem….. Can you check if the service is activated on my card?
C.C: Surely, but may I have your number please?
Me: (Oh! God Again. Can’t the system know that I am already verified? F*** bleady Customer Service. Trying to be polite…) Surely…

The whole verification repeats!!! &#$@#$#%$%^&& Stupids!!
C.C: Thanks for Verifying your account Mr. ABC (Note she used my name first time still know. I introduced five minutes back. Was that 10 minutes? God only knew). How may I help you?
Me: Ahhh. Can you check and tell if the service is activated on my account?
C.C: Sir is this a post-paid or pre-paid account?
Me: (Again) It’s a POST PAID CONNECTION!!!
C.C: Ok. Sir, May I put you on hold while I retrieve the details?
Me: Noo.. tanaa…

B*&%^@#$#$#!!!

Time: 2:56 PM
C.C: Sir, you have reported you lost my card.
Me: What $&^%^&*^*(*^*&#$##?
C.C: The system tells, the card has been lost. You need to walk to our show room and prove the card is not lost.
Me: #%@$#$@%^^&&*#&&*#^^#$%#@#
C.C: Is there, any thing I can help you sir?
Me: (Still wondering whose account he retrieved. After few seconds comes out of shock) No one complained.
C.C: No sir, you made the complain in our show room.
Me: Which show room?
C.C: Our Reliance Web world
Me: Which Web world? There are over 5 I know of in Hyderabad
C.C: You need to check in the web World I complained.
Me: I didn’t complain.
C.C:You did, Please go back to the Web World you made complained from. Is there, any thing I can help you with?
Me: No, bu….
Cut… Cut…

Time: 3:00 PM
The connection got cut. And I am in a God Damn Anger.

At last, I could do nothing but laugh at the stupid Customer Service. Wow! Reliance has good at customer Service. Indian BPO, truly is cherishing!!!

Comments

Not surprised.

But, you select the option of Telugu and your experience would be worse.

Popular Posts