Working from Home for Money

Off-late, there has been a huge speculation of earning money over internet. I started receiving such mails around six months back and from that day onwards there is a continuous stream of mails (mostly spam) containing ads and links to various sites, which offer various ways of earning quick money by working from home. It so turned out, my mail box started to fill with more and more such mails, thanks to my fellow dear and near friends (Let me acknowledge – I even had a share in generating such spam some times knowingly but more unknowingly), who un-knowingly happen to pull me and many others in to this loop of spam receivers. Recently, traffic at my mail box saw spasm with ads – “Blog to earn!” Earlier there is spam about cutting your mobile bills, by receiving ads on your mobile. And before that spam offering to pay for filling surveys. Before that spam offering thousands ways to earn money working from home online. And before that spam on earning money using Google Adds.

 

Owing to the obsessed with circulation of loads of quick money (read Black Money) in the market, more and more occasions happened to occur, that made me look in to many of these mails. Thanks to all the innovative minds out there in the market, the sites are so well developed that they lure you and make you believe that earning money is just that simple. Many must have tried such sites, but does everyone in these networks earn money? By saying ‘Money’ I mean substantial amounts. Is earning money as easy as these mailers and spam talks off? Well, I am not sure if I should say yes or no to these questions. Surely, I can say there is a work involved to earn money in the ways mails and spam talk of.

 

Lately, I got a mail, having a link to my blog (this very one). They are offering to pay for the posts I make in my blog. I am kind of surprised, for I have not written a word for couple of months in this blog and all the analytics sites over internet tracked no traffic to this site. First kind of shocked to see this mail, then puzzled about their motto and final admired their efforts to leave no stone untouched. Admired of their effort, I made effort to contact them. Registered with their site and logged on to their site. Off course they have their very own rules and regulations, to be followed. It’s not the first time I experience with such business models. I personally had experience in earning money through such medium. Though it’s a work of few hours a day, it’s no labor of mind but a labor of body of a small set of actions to be repeated a few thousand times. This is the very skill behind some very successful business models – BPO, Medical Transcription and Tele Callers.

 

I don’t know if I will be making thousands and millions from this spam I got. But I was musing on this topic for days; let me see how this experience would turn out to be. I choose to blog this experience. This is the very first of it. In short the registration is simple and straight forward. The navigation is easy to use and is self explanatory better than many professionally developed websites. The cheat sheets to use the application seemed like its cake walking to earn money. I just followed the steps, got my account activated and as the next step in the process requested, did request them to accept my blog to earn money. I assumed the process is automatic and they would just accept it. But my assumption is wrong. I got a reply a day afterwards saying they were unable to accept to register my blog and consider paying for the posts. They suggested me to make at least ten posts in a month for them to consider. Oooph! I thought If only I could complete tens of drafts in my box and publish them. However, I just came across a feature that’s there in all success – ‘sustainability’, lack of which is clear scene on my blog. No, No don’t come to conclusion that I made this to get my blog registered. Off course it is one of the very reasons, but not the main. This just cleared my thought and filled up this post.

 

There will be a sequel to this post, as I improve with this new site. Let’s see will this effort be successful? Will I make myself a frequent blogger? Or will it be another history? Leaving the destiny to time, I make my efforts!!

Comments

You can believe that you can earn by blogging. I see people earning at least Rs. 1000 a month on blogging.

Popular Posts